Monday, October 3, 2011

COMIC EVENTS _ Nashvile Con Sketches


Met a lot of cool people at this year's Nashville Horror & Comic Con and it was my first time doing Con Sketches for fans. Although I was anxious at the prospect, I ended up having fun with it especially because of the fun requests I got. This one group of friends all found a way for me to incorporate werewolves in the drawing somehow. Some passable iPhone pics below. Coincidentally, they all involve Captain America although I forgot to take a picture of a G'nort I did for someone's JLI Sketchbook.


CAP WOLF! (Captain America as a werewolf. More about Cap Wolf HERE)



THE INVADERS BEING CHASED BY A WEREWOLF LIKE THE SCOOBY DOO GANG



CAPTAIN AMERICA (this was a concept I did that I felt suited the aspect ratio of the sketch pad)


No comments:

Post a Comment